Viable Outsource Solution is committed to safeguarding the privacy of [our clients and visitors].
- Our website implements privacy controls that determine how we process your private data. By using our website privacy controls, you can specify to us how you want to receive our direct marketing communications and constrain the usage and/or publication of your personal information. Access essential privacy controls by sending us an email at [email protected]
How We Use Your Personal Data
1. This section offers details about:
- The generic categories of personal data that we might process;
- [In the case of private data that we did not acquire from you directly, the source and particular categories that data];
- The purposes for which we may obtain and process your personal data; and
- The legal aspects involved with said data processing;
2. We may process data regarding your usage of our website and services, that is, usage data. The usage data may include [your IP address, location, browser type, and version, operating system, URL, referral source, duration of visit, page-views, session replays, website heatmap & navigation paths, including timing, frequency, and the pattern of service usage. The source of all such usage data is our analytics tracking system. This data may be processed for [analyzing the usage of our website and services. The legal basis or legitimacy of this processing is your direct consent or our legitimate interests, such as monitoring and improving the operations and effectiveness of our website and services.
3. We may process your account data. It may include your name, email address, contact number, company information, any information provided by legal third parties. The source of account data is you, your employer, or a legitimate third party. The account data may be processed for purpose of website operations, provisioning of services, ensuring the security of our services and/or website, credit scoring purposes, background verification, maintenance of database backups, and communications. The legal basis of acquisition & processing of such information is your consent, or our legitimate interests, such as proper administration of our website and businesses, effective operations, or contractual obligations and performance.
4. We may process your profile data such as the information in our website user profiles. Such data may include client name, address, telephone number, email address, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, interests, and hobbies, educational qualifications, company details, employment details, billing information, bank account details, and social networking profile data. The profile data may be used for initiating and monitoring your usage of our website and services. Again, the legal basis of such information is our legitimate interest or the need for monitoring the performance of the contract between you and our company, as established by mutual agreement.
5. We may process your personal data provided by you through the usage of our services. The primary source of such data is you or your employer. This data may be processed for purposes of operating our website, providing services, ensuring website security, maintaining back-ups of the necessary information, databases, and communications. The legal basis of all such processing is consent, our legitimate interests such as proper administration, the performance of a contract, or taking steps towards entering into a contract.
6. We may also process data obtained from information that you post for publication on our website. Known as publication data, it may be used for purposes of enabling publication and also administering our services. The legal basis of such processing is the same as that of profile or service data.
7. We may use the information contained in any submitted inquiry available via website forms, email, telephone call, chat, skype, and any other medium with regards to our services. Such data is referred to as inquiry data. This data may be processed for offering, marketing, and selling our services to you. The legal basis for such processing is your exclusive consent or our legitimate interests, such as the provisioning of services, evaluating the performance of a contract, and/or taking steps to enter into a contract as per your request.
8. We may also process information concerning customer relationships, which includes customer contact information ("customer relationship data").
9. The customer relationship data may include user name, current employer, job title or role, contact details, employer information, billing details, and bank account information, along with correspondence information, employer credit information, and other miscellaneous information contained in communications between us and user or their employer.
10. The source of the customer relationship data is the user, their employer, or an authorized third party. The purposes of processing said data are for the management of customer relationships, communication, keeping records, and promotion of products & services. The legal basis for this processing is the same as above.
11. We may process information related to billing, transactional, and any other purchases, which you conduct with us via our website ("billing data"). Such information may include billing details, contact details, and transaction details. Such data might be processed to offer the purchased services and maintain proper transactional records.
12. We may use information that you provide to us for subscriptions to our email notifications, newsletters, and/or downloadable content] ('notification data").
13. We may process any information obtained via your communications with us. ("correspondence data"). Besides the actual content, the correspondence data might include the metadata associated with the communication. Our website generates metadata associated with digital communications, as is the norm. Such data is produced when using the website contact forms, email, telephone call, chat, skype, and any other communication mode. The correspondence data may be processed for user communication purposes and record-keeping. The legal base for such processing is our legitimate interests, such as the proper administration of our website, business and user communication.
14. We may need to process your personal data for purposes of acquiring or maintaining insurance coverages, mitigating risks, or for professional advice. The legal basis for such processing is our legitimate interests in the matter, primarily, the protection of our business against risks.
15. In addition to particular purposes set out in this section, we may also process your personal data for compliance with legal obligations, or to protect your or others' vital interests.
16. Please do not supply any other individual’s personal data to us, unless we request you specifically to do so.
Provisioning Your Personal Data To Other Authorized Parties
3. We might disclose your personal data to ensuring parties or any professional advisers as reasonably necessary for the obtainment or maintenance of insurance coverage, risk management, professional advice, or exercising of any legal claim, either in a court proceeding or in an out-of-court or administrative procedure.
4. We may be required to divulge your company information to the third parties or contractors, identifiable at ______, as necessary for the management of risks such as credit risks or for obtaining professional advice.
5. Financial transactions about our website and services are or might be handled by payment service providers authorized by us. We will share any transactional data with our payment services providers, but only to as such necessary for processing of client payments, refunding of client payments, and processing any kind of complaints/queries concerning payments and refunds. You can find all information about our payment service providers, their privacy policies, and other practices at their respective websites.
6. We may need to disclose your data to our selected third parties who are suppliers of particular services identified on our website for purposes of contacting you to offer, market, or sell applicable goods and/or services.
8. In addition to particular disclosures of personal data mentioned in this section, we might need to divulge your personal data where such revelation becomes necessary for compliance with legal obligations or protecting vested interests.
9. You agree and acknowledge that the personal data that you submit to us for publication via our website or services may become available around the world through the Internet. We cannot prevent the manipulation of personal data acquired in such a way by others.
Retaining and deleting personal data
1. This section contains data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to ensure that our business complies with all legal obligations related to the retention and deletion of personal data.
2. Any personal data that we may process for any purpose shall not be stored by us any longer than what’s necessary for that particular purpose.
3. We will work with your personal data as per the following: all publication data, inquiry data, billing data, notification data are retained for at least 6 months (about contract agreement or termination date whichever’s applicable), and for a maximum period of 7 years.
4. In certain cases, it will be not possible for us to specify in advance the exact period for which your personal data will be retained in our systems.
5. In such cases, we will determine the storage period based on the period of retention of customer relationship data and service data, as well as through the client's consent.
6. Notwithstanding all the other provisions of this section, we may keep your data for situations where it is necessary for complying with any legal obligation of which we are subjects, or also to protect your or others' vital interests.
Security of personal data
1. We have taken all necessary technical and organizational precautions to ensure that your personal data is safe from any loss, misuse, or alteration.
2. We store all personal data on highly-secure servers, data storage systems, and manual record-keeping systems.
3. Any information connected to your inquiries and monetary transactions sent from your web browser to our web servers, or vice versa, is protected via state-of-the-art encryption technology.
4. You acknowledge that the transmission of unencrypted (or inadequately encrypted) data over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
5. It is your responsibility to ensure that your password to our website is not accessible by any person or computer program. You are responsible for keeping the password confidential and we will never ask you for it except for logging in purposes.
1. We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
2. Please check this page occasionally to stay updated with any changes and ensure your satisfaction with such changes.
3. We might inform you of any minor or major changes to this policy, via email or the private messaging system available on our website.
1. In this section, we offer a summary of the rights that any client holds under the data protection laws. Some of the rights are intricate, and all details have not been included in the summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
2. Here is a list of the principal rights that you hold under the data protection law.
The right to access;
The right to rectification;
The right to data removal;
The right to restrict further processing;
The right to object to any processing;
The right to data portability;
The right to complain to appropriate supervisory authority;
The right to withdraw consent;
3. You have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we are processing your personal data properly and, in appropriate cases, access said personal data, alongside certain extraneous information, such as the details of the purposes of such processing, the categories of personal data utilized for processing and the recipients of said personal data.
4. Provided the rights and freedoms of other entities are not adversely affected, we will also provide you with a copy of your personal data. The first copy will be completely free of charge, but additional copies may be available at a reasonable fee. You can also get hold of your personal data by emailing us at [email protected]
5. You have the privilege of getting any inaccurate or faulty personal data rectified and, with regards to processing, you should have any incomplete data about you completed.
6. Under particular circumstances, you are entitled to staking a claim for the removal of your personal data without any delay. Such circumstances include the gradual unnecessity of personal data with regards to the purposes for which they were collected or processed; you have personally withdrawn your approval of said data processing; you take exception to the processing as per applicable data protection law; processing for direct marketing purposes, and in any unlawful processing cases.
7. But there are certain exclusions to the rights of stating such erasure. Those general exclusions include where data processing is necessary: for exercising the fundamental right of freedom of expression & information; compliances with legal obligations; or for establishing, exercising, or defending legal claims.
8. In certain circumstances, you can enforce your right to restrict any processing of your personal data under certain circumstances. Such circumstances are your contestation of the accuracy of said data, unlawful processing, lack of necessity of personal data for our processing, but necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims; and your objection to data processing.
9. Wherever such processing is deemed restricted on the above basis, we will cease to store your data. We will only process it: if you consent; for establishing, exercising, or defending any legal claims; for protecting the rights of other individuals; or for matters of public interest.
10. You do every right to object to the processing of your personal data on the grounds relating to your specific situation, but only to an extent that the legality of said processing is important for:
A task carried out in the public interest or
To exercise any official authority vested in us; or
For the valid, lawful interests followed by us or by any authorized third party. If you make such an objection, we will cease processing of that information with immediacy unless we can highlight or showcase viable legitimate grounds for the processing which directly override your interests, rights, and freedoms, or the processing of legal claims.
11. You do have the right to disagree with the processing of your personal data for any marketing purposes such as profiling. If you raise such an objection, we will immediately stop processing all your personal data.
12. You have the right to object or withdraw consent to our processing of any of your data for investigative, scientific, or any other kind of research purposes or statistical purposes about a particular situation unless such processing is crucial for carrying out in the public interest.
13. To all the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your data is:
Its processing is vital for the performance of a contract to which you are a part of or to take proper steps as per your requests before you enter into a contractual agreement, and any such processing conducted via automation,
You have the right to receive such data from us in a well-organized, popular and machine-readable format. However, the exercise of such rights does not apply wherein it would adversely impact the rights and freedoms of other entities.
14. You are free to exercise any of your rights related to the usage of your personal data, through a written notice sent via email to [email protected]
, in addition to the other avenues mentioned in Section 7.
15. If you deem that our processing of your personal data violated relevant data protection laws, you have the legal right to file a complaint to a higher or supervisory authority for data protection. You may do so in the country of your habitual residence, your workplace, or the actual location of the alleged infringement.
16. To the particular extent of consent and the legal basis for the processing of your personal information by us, you have the right and freedom to withdraw from that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect, in any way, the lawfulness of the withdrawal processing.
Third party websites
1. Our website may contain hyperlinks to or the details of third-party websites.
2. We do not exert any control no control over and are not responsible for the third-party privacy policies and practices.
Please tell us if your personal information needs to be corrected or updated. An email request regarding the change should be sent to [email protected].
Acting as a Data Processor
1. With regards to your projects conducted by our employees as per your instructions, we are not designated, data controllers. However, we may act as an arbitrary data processor of the contract in effect between us.
2. In cases, where we act as data processors rather than data controllers, this policy will not apply.
1. Cookies are files containing identifiers such as a string of letters and numbers, which are sent by a web server to a web browser and then stored by the browser. The browser sends back this identifier to the server every time it requests a page from it.
2. Cookies may be either persistent or be session-specific; a persistent cookie is stored by a web browser and remains valid up until its expiry date unless specifically deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, expires as soon as a web session ends.
3. Cookies do not generally contain any information that identifies a user personally, but the personal information we store about you may be linked to cookie information.
2. Blocking any cookies will harm your user experience or the usability of our websites.
3. If you block cookie usage, you will not be able to properly use all the functions & features of our website.
For more information about our cookie usage policy, please refer to [https://viableoutsourcesolution.com/privacypolicy]
1. This website is wholly owned and operated by viableoutsourcesolution.com
2. Our business is registered in India, and the registered office is at Noida (Delhi/NCR Region).
3. You can get in touch with us:
Using the contact forms on our website;
By calling us via the contact number given on our website on occasion; or
- By emailing us at our using email address;